Membership and Fees
Balmain Sailing Club memberships are valid until 1 July upon which date renewal is required.
YA membership, through an affiliated club such as Balmain Sailing Club, is required under the Racing Rules of Sailing for any crew member participating in more than three races.
- Adult Membership – Full Season 2016/2017 - $250.00
- Youth Membership – Full Season 2016/2017 - $125.00
- Family Membership – Full Season 2016/2017 - $460.00
- Racing Dinghy Storage – Full Season 2016/2017 - $260.00*#
- Kayak Storage – Full Season 2016/2017 - $200.00*
- Sail Storage – Full Season 2016/2017 - $200.00*
- Tender Boat Storage – Full Season 2016/2017 - $200.00*
*Available to financial members only!
#Racing Dinghy Storage is subject to active participation.
Membership to the Balmain Sailing Club has many benefits, including:
- Discounts on Race Fees
- Membership to Yachting NSW (visit their website for a comprehensive list of benefits)
- Free Entry to Balmain Sailing Club Education and Training Nights
- Discounts for Balmain Sailing Club Merchandise
- Access to the Balmain Sailing Club club-house and waterfront facilities - including storage of racing dinghies, sails, tender storage and pontoon
- Connection to a wonderful group of like-minded souls - all interested in sailing and racing
- Active calendar which includes social and sailing events
- Presentation Night and Prize Giving.
- Great opportunities for community-building and volunteering
We are an inclusive, community-minded club. We strive to provide a connection between our local community and our club members, many of whom live or work in or near Balmain. We welcome all new members, their friends and family.
Refer to membership page for fees.